Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, we do not. If you do have a question about a certain day, certain time, please call and ask any questions you need.
No. We recommend sending a member of your party early to put your name on the waitlist. We do need at least half your party here in order to seat you.
- We use Waitlist Me for our waitlist. During peak hours, we will ask you for your Name, Cell Phone Number, & Number of Guests in your Party. We do try our very best to keep things moving. Once called, we ask you to respond within 5 minutes, as we do not want to keep all of you waiting. If you decide to not dine with us once we have your name, please let us know so we do not continue to call you when your table is ready.
- Sometimes our restaurant can clear out in the blink of an eye and your 45 minute wait turns into 10, be sure to keep an eye on your phone for our text or call.
Chances are we will move on to the next guest. If you do realize it a little too late, no problem… we will add you back to the list and you will still have your place in line.
- Unfortunately, no, but we can accommodate large groups of up to 30 at a time. We have a small kitchen and this number lets us serve you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We do not have a party room. We have an open floor concept.
We only allow certified service dogs. Emotional support animals are not considered service animals in Hamilton County and the City of Cincinnati. We may ask if your animal is a service animal, and which tasks the animal is trained to perform.
Yes, but it must remain on your person at all times. This includes ice cream cakes and refrigerated items.
Absolutely, we encourage it. We do ask if you have balloons, that they are not interrupting the view of our other guests.
No, we do not allow outside beverages.
- We have a parking lot behind our restaurant, on street parking and there is also a paid lot ($5) across the street next to the theater.
- Our parking lot is under video surveillance.
Yes, we have a kid menu and high chairs available and allow all ages!
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Our staff is always happy to help with any dietary restrictions.
- Our traditional pizza crust is vegan. Our gluten-free crust contains eggs.
Our full menus are available online at www.inclinepublichouse.com
- We serve Brunch 10AM-2PM, Good Grubs 2PM-4PM, and Dinner 4PM-CL
- Since we are a predominantly scratch kitchen, we must make a transition from Brunch into Dinner. The two hours set aside with our Good Grubs menu let’s us provide some of our best selling items while still being able to flip our kitchen from Brunch to Dinner.